Baking Soda – You can use this amazing ingredient for almost anything. Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is a surprisingly humble but particularly impressive ingredient. This ingredient can be used to fight colds and even cancer. You can also use it as a mouthwash, antiperspirant, and more. Many people around the world use baking soda. You can use this very healthy ingredient to treat and prevent many health problems, such as loose bowels, indigestion, drug toxicity, metabolic acidosis, and peptic ulcers. Baking soda has many anti-itch properties and makes your skin healthy and glowing. It is used to kill plague and cold. Be aware that baking soda contains sodium and can prevent hyperkalemia, kidney stones, and bladder infections.
- After a hard workout, drink baking soda to pump up the muscles.
- You can also use baking soda to kill nail growth and remove dirt. That’s all you have to do – just apply some baking soda on your nail brush and clean your nails.
- You should also try this basic growth – just mix 3 tablespoons of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, peppermint essential oil, and a limited amount of water. Immerse them in water for almost 20 minutes and the irritation, smell and sensation will disappear.
- You can also use baking soda to freshen your breath – just add some baking soda.
- Alternatively, you can use baking soda to clean your teeth. That’s all you have to do – just insert your toothbrush and you’ll get the perfect way to brighten your teeth.
- You can use this amazing formula to remove blemishes, dead skin and facial oil. How – just use a cleaner made with baking soda. Here’s what you need to do – you just need to mix one tablespoon of baking soda and one tablespoon of water and then rub it on your face. Likewise, you can soothe bug bites, bee stings, stings, stings from oak and poison ivy. Mixing baking soda and water is a great glue for stings. Apply a paste of water and baking soda to get rid of herpes infections and sores. They will dry quickly.