Beauty recipes

iT is cONSidered the MOST DEADLY DRINK IN THE WORLD, it CAN END your life in less than 45 MINUTES

Today, thousands of products are developed that contain chemicals, preservatives, and dyes. They are a big problem for our bodies because we are not ready to absorb such complex compounds.When we eat junk food, sodas, and sweets, our bodies need a lot to digest.For example: when we eat a salad, we can eat it in …

iT is cONSidered the MOST DEADLY DRINK IN THE WORLD, it CAN END your life in less than 45 MINUTES Read More »

THIS OIL DESTROYS COLON CANCER CELLS BUT ONLY FEW PEOPLE KNOW THIS

Colorectal cancer (CRC) is one of the most common cancers that threaten people in many countries. It is a multifactorial chronic disease caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors, but it is mainly related to lifestyle, including diet. Plant-based foods and beverages are rich in polyphenols, which have antioxidant, anti-atherogenic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer …

THIS OIL DESTROYS COLON CANCER CELLS BUT ONLY FEW PEOPLE KNOW THIS Read More »

STOPUSING THESE 20 MEDICATIONS THEYCAUSE MEMORYLOSS

For a long time, doctors believed that forgetfulness and mental confusion were normal signs of aging. But scientists now know that memory loss is inevitable as we age. Indeed, the brain can grow new brain cells and reshape their connections throughout life. Most people are aware of some things that can impair memory, such as …

STOPUSING THESE 20 MEDICATIONS THEYCAUSE MEMORYLOSS Read More »

Ladies, These Are The Best Kept Secrets For Good FEMININE HYGIENE (I bet you do #6 wrong your entire life)

Ladies, avoid these menstrual hygiene mistakes to keep your ladies healthy and happy.Because of the shame and taboo associated with menstruation, it is very difficult for women to overcome their doubts about the basic rules of menstrual hygiene. That’s why we women tend to believe the unsubstantiated advice we read on the Internet or give …

Ladies, These Are The Best Kept Secrets For Good FEMININE HYGIENE (I bet you do #6 wrong your entire life) Read More »

6 ALARMING SIGNS Of LOW POTASSIUM LEVELS YOU SHOULD NEVER IGNORE!

HypokalemiaHypokalemia means low levels of potassium in the blood. Your body needs potassium to function properly. It gets potassium through the food you eat. Hypokalemia usually results from excessive loss of potassium in the digestive tract from vomiting, diarrhea, or laxatives. Other causes include certain medications, certain adrenal disorders, and genetic disorders. OVERVIEWWhat is hypokalemia?Too …

6 ALARMING SIGNS Of LOW POTASSIUM LEVELS YOU SHOULD NEVER IGNORE! Read More »

6 Minutes Every Day – Here’s What Happens To Belly Fat

Overview Body fat is healthy, but there are good reasons to lose excess weight around your waistline. Harvard Medical School estimates that about 90 percent of most people’s body fat is under the skin. This is called subcutaneous fat. The remaining 10 percent is called visceral fat. It is located under the abdominal wall, in …

6 Minutes Every Day – Here’s What Happens To Belly Fat Read More »

IF YOU HAVE THESE TWO HOLES ON THE BACK YOU ARE REALLY SPECIAL! HERE’S WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT YOU…

We usually admire people with dimples, but did you realize that envy isn’t just about that? Have you ever wondered what the two holes on your back are? In layman’s terms they are known as the dorsal and gluteal fossa, anatomically and physiologically the fossa of Venus/Apollo. Yes, you read that right. That’s what they’re …

IF YOU HAVE THESE TWO HOLES ON THE BACK YOU ARE REALLY SPECIAL! HERE’S WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT YOU… Read More »

3 TABLESPOONS A DAY Your Hair Will Grow Crazy and You will Have Eagle Eyesight

Many people suffer from problems such as vision loss and hair loss, so they do not know how to treat them. Both of these problems are caused by aging and can be treated naturally. Eating a blend of specific ingredients can dramatically improve your vision and grow hair like never before. The method we will …

3 TABLESPOONS A DAY Your Hair Will Grow Crazy and You will Have Eagle Eyesight Read More »