3 REASONS WHY MEN LOVE BEAUTIFUL PLUS SIZE WOMEN

Society and fashion, with implacable cruelty, increasingly demand that women be a size zero in order to be seen as valuable and beautiful, but the reality is different. British Magazine polled its readers aged 18 to 50 and found that they all prefer larger women. Men who like plus size women

Famous men like Pierce Brosnan, Robert De Niro, and Hugh Jackman not only defy clichés, mockery, and stereotyping, but applaud and admire them no less than having wives in Hollywood, the home of botox and scalpels. For beautiful ladies who wear XL.

Nothing is written for a man’s taste, it is said until he is satisfied. Blonde, dark hair or red hair, tall or short, thin or curvy are all the most common female models and it depends on the taste, but which of them is more popular or more liked by men. According to scientific research, there are many men who like plus size women.

WHY MEN WORSHIP WOMEN AND WHAT ATTRACTS THEM TO NUTRITION PRODUCTS?
90% of people joke that they love fat women, and the remaining 10% keep this fact a secret. But as we know, there is some truth in every joke. If you look around, there are actually quite a lot of couples where the woman is more curvy. And not all skinny girls have a mate.

There are even clubs where men go to see the beauty of hot women. And even people with model wives go to these places. Well, taste and choice is only a personal question and a very questionable one.

But there is one question: is it better for overweight women to continue their struggle with the illusion that men’s success is only for thin women? Let’s find out once and for all whether excess weight is a sentence or a path to happiness.

Let’s take a look at the science behind why men prefer curvy women.

Curves are a pleasure:
A study by graduates of a prestigious US university found that this question has a clear answer, because men’s emotional point is faster at the brain level, so they are weaker towards the curve.

Brain activity is so intense that it equates to “pleasure” in seeing a curvier body.

14 men with an average age of 25 participated in the researcher-led study. When the experts found evidence of activity in the brains of men similar to alcohol and drug use, they were shown pictures of a group of women with their hips marked. The same experts pointed out that it is not surprising that the evolution of this species is related to the fact that the male brain responds favorably to the sight of an attractive woman.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *